Monday, February 7, 2011

Week 3 four hour body

I just finished up my week 3 of the 4 hour body-fat loss. I decided it wouldn't be best to do my weight and measurements since I'm a woman and well Aunt Flo came to visit which is making me retain more than normal. Halfway through week 3 I was down another 2 pounds, but when I got on the scale today I was up 3 pounds from week 2's results. Oh well it's not bugging me that my body is like this right now it's just what it is. My husband and I started our last glory eat day Friday night with a yummy pastrami cheeseburger, fries, root beer, and cheesecake for dessert. I had to work Saturday so I ate extra goodies before work and during. I have to admit when I got home Saturday from work after the 24 hour deadline I went ahead and continued eating bad food, bought a chicken teriyaki foot long from Subway and had 2 snack size candy bars. On Sunday I did really well being back on my fat-loss meal plan despite the agonizing cramps and lack of energy. Today was a challenge I had to co-op at my son's preschool, which means snack time is no good for me, so I stopped at the store on the way there and bought juice for the kids and pistachios for myself to eat at snack time. I was thrilled when the other mommy who co-oped brought carrots and celery for the kids...Yeah!! I can eat that. It was an exhausting 3 hours with twenty "4 year olds" but I survived and all in all it's been a good day. I haven't done my 20 minute kettle-bell exercises since Friday and I'm certainly not up for it today, but tomorrow I'm on it...that's my goal and I have to do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment